Thursday, November 7, 2013

Another Wonderful Week...

Hope you all had a happy Halloween...
Extent of my Halloween..:)
This week, I went on a division with one of our Sister Trainer Leaders on Friday, Sister Melo, which means we switched companions for a day. It was a good experience to learn form someone who is about to end her mission. She goes home in February.

We got word that Sister Robinson's Dad passed away today (the sister in my zone from New Zealand) so please keep her and her family in your prayers. It was pretty sudden. She is surprisingly doing really well but we're going over to spend the day with her today and hopefully help out in any way we can...mostly just want to eat chocolate together. But she's so strong and not going home. What a champ.

Happy 18th Birthday on Sunday to the "Best Little Brother in the World!!"  I love you so much but I can't believe it and I'm kind of in denial - sorry I can't be there to celebrate.  I'll be thinking of you bud!

Last thing for the week is that we had to say good-bye to Irmã Cida yesterday. She's traveling to the Northeast and doesn't know when she'll be back which means I'll probably be transferred before she gets back. I'll miss her and her cooking so much. Love that woman! It's people like her that really make me love my mission...sigh..haha anyway love you all! Til next week.  

Updated with photos - 11/25/13
Joao Pedro - the cutest boy you ever did see!

No comments:

Post a Comment