Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Time is running out!

I have 8 days until I report to the Provo MTC. I found out on Saturday that my visa to Brazil will not be here in time for me to go straight to the Brazil MTC and I was sad at first, thinking I did something wrong, but quickly remembered that I can't get cupcakes sent to me in Brazil so I gotta soak this up!! ;) Anyway, these past four months have flown by but I realized how many lessons that I needed to learn before it was my time to leave. God has a plan for all of us. I've come to know this as I've seen His hand working double-time in my life lately. I know that the temple is the best place to be in times of trouble or when seeking comfort. I have now been there five times to five different temples and it truly is the house of the Lord. His presence is felt each and every time.

I am so grateful for this time I've had at home to spend with my family and for the knowledge I've gained over and over again that I have only some control of what happens in my life. I have learned to be patient and that everything happens for a reason. God does know what He's doing and we just have to put our trust in Him! He will not leave us empty-handed or lead us astray. As nervous and scared as I am, I know that I am in good hands. This is the right thing for me to be doing with my life right now and I cannot wait to get out there and teach and love and serve the people of São Paulo, Brazil!

 Washington DC
 Manhattan, New York
 Atlanta, Georgia
 Salt Lake City, Utah
Rexburg, Idaho

2 comments:

  1. I love cupcakes! I hope everything goes smoothly from here on in.

    ReplyDelete